Before you apply the mask your skin needs to be prepared for the mask and this stage includes the following actions:
- To effectively cleanse the skin, before using a black face mask, regardless of its composition, you need to open the pores with a steam bath. It not only opens the pores but also makes the skin softer.
- Before the bath, you need to cleanse your face with a washing-up liquid. It is not recommended to use the scrub, especially before the mask-film. Double cleansing will not work, and you can injure the skin and get unnecessary irritation.
- It is better to make a bath on a decoction of herbs, for example, chamomile. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It is also possible to steam the skin with hot towels.
Steam bath helps to cleanse the face before using the black mask. Before that we recommend you to check the black mask reviews at http://klmbeauty.com
How to make a steam bath
- Prepare a decoction of herbs. To do this, boil 2-3 liters of water and add a tablespoon of dry herbs for each liter.
- Before the bath, you need to wash to cleanse the skin of cosmetics and contaminants.
- Sit down, bending over a bowl or saucepan with a decoction and cover yourself with a towel. Too hot should not be, you need to sit comfortably and place your face at a comfortable distance.
- The duration of the bath is 10-15 minutes.
How to use a black face mask
The procedure for applying a black mask is as follows:
- Prepare the skin of the face, as described above.
- Apply the product on the massage lines with a brush or spatula, as if driving it into the pores. The layer should not be too thick.
- The duration of the procedure is 10-20 minutes. The film should dry, but do not harden completely.
- Carefully remove the film. Remains need to be washed off, then use a nutritious cream.
The composition is most conveniently applied with a brush, evenly spreading over the face.
If a black face mask is used for the first time to see how the skin reacts, it is recommended to apply it only to the T-zone. If everything goes well and there are no negative effects, you can apply it to the whole face.
During the application of “Black Mask,” some precautions are necessary. Do not touch the areas around the eyes with thin skin, the area around the mouth and nasolabial folds, you also need to avoid hitting the mask on the eyebrows and hair – it will be difficult to remove.
How to remove a black mask
“Black Mask” needs to be removed after it completely dries. The unmasked mask will be poorly removed, torn off and leave traces. It is necessary to pick up the edge of the film with a fingernail and gently, slowly peel it away from the skin, moving from the bottom up.
The black mask is removed after it dries completely like a film
To facilitate removal, the mask can be slightly moistened. If there are traces, wash them off with warm water, then use a nutritious or moisturizing cream. Several hours after the procedure, you cannot go out.
A mask of clay or mud is removed, pre-soaked if it has dried. For removal use, a tampon, soaked in warm water. Keep reading http://www.klmbeauty.com/skin-care-routine-men/