In this article we will explain you ten basic tips to prevent injuries that cannot forget when you do sport.
If you really like sport, it is very important to be careful with the basic rules in conducting them to avoid possible injury or changes in our health due to poor sport.
Preventing injuries through sports
1) The importance of a good warm. With a few minutes of previous exercises prepare our body for better physical performance and thus avoid any kind of contractual.
2) Spend a prior medical examination. It is important to keep our health because if we suffer a disorder, if there are exercises that can hurt us and we have to avoid.
3) The material to be used and clothing should be adequate, breathable, comfortable and quality. In each sport, material or specific tools are used.
4) The importance of footwear, recommended for each sport specialty. It must be comfortable, neither too tight nor too loose. You must wear socks and have either tied the laces.
5) The feet are the foundation of much of sports, so we have well cut nails straight.
6) Use the specific recommendations for the practice of each sport helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, goggles or shields, among others.
You may also like to read another article on Blog-Collector: Moto 360 Sport, a sports SmartWatch still far from being a sports watch
7) A good nutrition, hydration and rest. They are very basic keys to sport in good condition. Avoid harmful habits such as alcohol, drugs or poor diet.
8) Just as important is the warm -up as the end in our sports practice. You must perform recovery exercises and stretching after every workout.
9) If you make asymmetric sports, such as tennis or badminton, then you must exercise compensation with the other arm at the end of each workout.
10) When we choose a sports center that makes our practice, we must be well informed of how are the facilities, and it must have good lighting and air reaction, as well as adequate slip.